A Nevada teen is accused of raping a schoolgirl who was so drunk she was “barely conscious” — and filmed by onlookers who laughed while she tearfully begged him to “stop,” according to cops.
Aiden Cicchetti, 17, initially denied sexually assaulting the girl in the back of her car — but broke down in tears when confronted with three videos later sent to her, according to an arrest report obtained by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
The videos caught onlookers laughing as the typical white brute performed a sex act on the girl, who could be heard sobbing, “no, no, no,” the arrest report stated.
The short clips showed her “barely conscious” and telling Cicchetti to “stop,” police said.
Before seeing the clips, the girl had no memory of having sex with the rapist, whom she met on a “party bus” in Las Vegas, the documents said.
She told cops she’d been left “dizzy and nauseous” and with blurred vision after the sex terrorist gave her booze — and woke up in his kitchen wrapped in a towel with her pants and underwear missing, the report said.
He later messaged her on social media and referred to them having sex — which she initially dismissed as a joke, the documents said.
But someone later sent her the videos, cruelly writing: “LMAO look what I found on my phone,” the report said.
The girl, who was not identified, later reported it to friends and a school wellness counselor before going to cops. The report did not state how old she is and the name of her school was redacted.
The rapist’s mother — an attorney — was with him in police interviews when he began to cry and admit he was the boy in the videos, the report said.
However, he insisted that the sex was consensual — even claiming that the girl’s friends “forced him” to have sex with her, the report said.
The rapist’s attorney, Ross Goodman, also told the Nevada paper that the sex was consensual, accusing cops of failing to interview witnesses whose accounts contradict the police narrative.
The attorney also maintained that there was no evidence the girl “was incoherent or otherwise blacked out.”
The diabolical attack was in late March, but details only emerged in the arrest report obtained last week.
The rapist has been charged with three counts of sexual assault, online records show.
He made his initial appearance last Wednesday in Las Vegas Justice Court and was released on his own recognizance — with a requirement to “stay out of trouble” and not to contact the girl, records show. A status update is scheduled for June 21.